Friday, April 24, 2009

Behind on the books again

I have failed miserably at my goal of updating this blog with my book reading this year. I am posting about it on LibraryThing, and I run out of energy to do it here.

I have other things I want to talk about, though.
  • Last November I talked about starting another blog to talk about some feminist musings, but that never happened. I might as well go ahead and do that here.
  • Now that I have U-verse, I have a lot of thoughts about commercials that I see. Many of them are linked to the feminist musings I talk about above, but not always. I find commercials a fascinating microcosm of pop culture and stereotypes, and I love to analyze them. That is hard to do in real time though (because CSI:NY comes back on!), so I am going to take advantage of this forum for that, too.
  • I have been doing a lot of grammar nazi stuff, and I may still do some, but that kind of thing tends to make me feel like a crabby old person, so I am going to try to let up on that.

I am sure I will think of others, and there will still be some book stuff, but I thought I would put out a warning about the changing content, in case anyone is still checking here.

No comments: